Industrial metal detectors assist in demonstrating the existence of metallic contaminations in non-conductive resources with textiles, glasses & ceramics, concrete, oils, plastics and rubber. Industrial metal detectors are utilized for deciding neatness or checking nonexistence of metal parts in mass or unrelenting products and reused materials. Uses of mechanical metal locators incorporate needles in texture sheets, identifying metal bits in pharmaceutical arrangements and nails or staples in wood.
The global market for industrial metal market detector is anticipated to exceed a figure of US$ 900 Million in revenue terms through 2026 end, recording an average CAGR of 4.3% through 2017-2026.
North America to be Most Lucrative Regional Market for the Global Industrial Metal Detectors Through 2026
- The worldwide market on the basis of the region is analysed across APEJ, Japan, MEA, Latin America, North America and Europe. North America will remain largely lucrative market, owing to the sales in the region are calculated to record the lowest CAGR throughout 2026. APEJ and Europe will also be remunerative for expansion of the industrial metal detector market. Also the MEA and Europe market are anticipated to exhibit a similar CAGR by 2026. Latin America will keep on remaining the fastest-growing market.
- The worldwide market on the basis of product type is segmented as in-line / internal pipeline, in-line / gravity fed - free flowing, in-line / conveyed media and hand held / portable. The in-line/gravity fed – free flowing product type is projected to be top-selling in the market, capturing around one-third of the revenue market share through 2026 end. The In-line/conveyed media product type is as well predicted to gain highest portion of the revenue market share over the calculated period and is estimated to show the highest CAGR by 2026.
- On the basis of end use industry, the worldwide market is categorised as pharmaceutical, food & beverage, mining, textile, chemicals, plastic & rubber and others. The pharmaceutical and food & beverage will be accounting for the largest market revenue shares over the calculated period. The plastic & rubber industries and mining will also stay financially worthy, with sales collectively forecast to reach a valuation of US$ 300 Million in revenue terms through 2026 end. Though, the textile industry is anticipated to exhibit a comparatively higher CAGR by 2026.
- Based on the capability type, the global market is categorised as hot metal detection (HMD), non-magnetic and non-ferrous. The non-ferrous capability type is likely to be highly lucrative, followed by non-magnetic capability type. The hot metal detection (HMD) competence in the market regarding revenue share is estimated to be comparatively low, though, the segment will expand at a higher CAGR in revenues. The non-magnetic is likely to be reflecting the fastest growth by 2026.
Key Market Players
The major companies functional in the global market for industrial metal detector are
- Mettler- Toledo International Inc.
- Thermo Fisher
- Nissin Electronics
- Cassel Messtechnik
- Nikka Densok
- Fortess Technology
- Shanghai Shenyi